Capacity: 2.82t x 1.4m
Max lifting height: 8.7m
Max working radius: 8.205m x 0.15t
Machine weight: 1,990kg – 2,160kg
The MC285C-3 makes our most popular model of mini cranes even more versatile. The multi position outrigger system is controlled by moment limiter which means operators can set the outriggers in different positions and still lift a load according to the maximum rated total load between outriggers that are fully extended. New features to the MC285C-3 model also include slew angle limit setting, new 7” display, HBC radio remote control and detachable electric motor. The Yanmar diesel engine meets requirements for the new gas emission standards of EU Stage V which is valid from January 2019.
- 2.82t Max Capacity
- 8.7m Max Lifting Height
- 2 Year Warranty
- Multi Outrigger Positions
- Crane/Outrigger Interlock System
- 7” Display
- HBC Radio Remote Control
- Working Limit Settings
- Programmable Moment Limiter
- Data Logger
- Tilt Alarm
- 4/2 Fall Hook Block
- Optional Detachable Electric Motor
- Optional 850kg Searcher Hook
- Optional Single Fall Hook
- Optional 900kg Auxiliary Winch
- Crane Capacity – 2.82t x 1.4m
- Max. Working Radius – 8.205m x 0.15t
- Max. Lifting Height – 8.7m
- Max. Reach Below Ground -10.1m (4 falls)
- Max. Reach Below Ground (Aux Winch) – 100m (single fall)
- Outrigger Max. Extended Width – (Lat.) 4,782mm x (Fr.) 4,718mm x (Re.) 3,990mm
- Travel Speed – 0-2.2km/h
- Travel Ground Pressure (MC285CWM-3) – 50.0kpa (0.510kgf/cm2)
- Travel Ground Pressure (MC285CWME-3) – 54.3kpa (0.554kgf/cm2)
- Engine – YANMAR 2TNV70-NMBA / Diesel (Stage IV)
- Engine Rated Output – 7.4kw/2,500rpm
- Electric Motor – 5.5kw, 4P 380V
- Dimensions (MC285CWM-3) – 2,800mm (L) x 750mm (W) x 1,470mm (H)
- Dimensions (MC285CWME-3) – 3,285mm (L) x 750mm (W) x 1,470mm (H)
- Machine Weight (MC285CWM-3) – 1,990kg
- Machine Weight (MC285CWME-3) – 2,160kg
Examples of work
The popular Maeda cranes are used at various construction sites around the globe. In both public and private sectors, these machines are proven advantageous with their impeccable accessibility, flexibility and high capacity. Let us introduce you to a smarter way of lifting.
With our innovative range, glazing works have become easier, safer and more efficient than ever. As always when handling glass, precision is as crucial as safety. Our products enable first-class glass handling. Feel free to contact us for more information.
For industrial applications, the Maeda mini cranes can be found everywhere. From maintenance of equipment and line replacements to material lifting and installations works. Their advantages of high reliability and durability outshine the competitors.
The sector of agriculture is growing each year and we have seen the use of mini cranes increasing. Mostly for stonework and maintenance but also for inspections and installations. Our products are appreciated for their ability to access extremely narrow passageways and keeping the damage to its surroundings to a minimal. Further they can easily work on the most uneven grounds and terrains.
Mining & drilling
Mining and drilling operations often have a high level of requirements with many specific needs that Maeda’s products are able to meet. The environments are demanding and the difference between the wrong and right equipment can be vital for the success of the operations. The majority of our mini cranes can easily be transported to remote locations and survive the harshest conditions.
Panel & roofing
Our smaller cranes can be transported to the upper floors of high rise buildings by the service elevators and then be used for installation works of outer walls such as panels and glass frames. This popular application for mini cranes creates shorter construction periods and cuts costs by avoiding the use of expensive tower cranes. Further we provide specific products for panel handling. A large number of our machines can be used to lift material for roof constructing as well as different kind of installations.
Aviation & Maritime
Many mini cranes in our range are used for maintenance and component replacement of airplanes, helicopters, oil rigs and vessels. Both outside in the field and inside facilities. Further we have many examples where our cranes have been transported by aircraft, helicopter, barge and boat to remote locations for maintenance work. We also see an increase in the use of our machines at shipyards and marine constructions.
With more innovative solutions and techniques appearing all the time, our range of machines has found many interesting ways of use. From large-scale 3D modeling applications to special solutions in drilling and concrete work.